The (Mis)Adventures of a Canadian Princess

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Using MTN mobile number until the new year...

Hi everyone! It's finally the holidays for me and I can feel the stress just draaaaaining off my shoulders. I love the fact that I can enjoy the holiday season without annoying Christmas mall music and seasonal advertisements jumping out at me to buy the latest doo-dad for what's-his/her-name.

I wish I had something more exciting to say about myself at the moment, but all I have to write is that I will be using my MTN mobile number for the duration of the holidays: +256 (0)78 759 014. So...if you feel inclined to call or text message, please use my MTN info. Webare munonga (thank you very much)!

I hope to post another update before Christmas, but will be travelling to Kampala tomorrow (to "city-fy"! Garden City shopping mall, movie theatres, ice cream, real buildings and real traffic!) and to Rwanda after Boxing Day.

Until then, have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Kare,
Ruth

1 Comments:

  • Ruth,

    Hope that you're not too homesick!

    I'm sure that you'll be able to enjoy some N.A. style Christmas celebrations!!

    Merry Christmas,
    S.

    By Blogger Stephania, at 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home