The (Mis)Adventures of a Canadian Princess

Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to drop a quick note to wish you all a happy new year! I hope that the Christmas holidays were restful and relaxing (and waistline-expanding). ;)

It's back to work for me (already have meetings lined up tomorrow...ah...the joys of investigating Uganda's agricultural modernisation program and how it trickles down to the village level...). BUT, as I had promised in December, I will tell you all about my adventures in Kampala, Jinja and Rwanda in my next posting before I return to the village this Wednesday.

Thank you to those who called or emailed me during the hols...MUCH APPRECIATED! I love feeling the love in Africa.

Ta for now.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Ruthy!!
    Happy New Year to you as well!! I miss you lots and am very happy to hear that you are doing well...Love you lots...Manj :

    By Blogger square pants, at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home